Nursing Homework Help|Electronic Database Search Strategies
Electronic Database Search Strategies
- Identify electronic database search strategies (e.g.,CINAHL, PubMed)
- Locating and evaluating sources of evidence
Step 1: Research
- Interview a librarian or nursing scholar on methods for locating and appraising heath and other relevant research literature and electronic database search on strategies.
- You may want to base this research on your idea for your Capstone Project.
Step 2: Consider
- Write a quality appraisal of the Library and resources.
- What did you learn?
- How do you locate and evaluate sources of evidence?
- Which electronic database would you use most and what types of search words would you use?
- What are the strengths?
- What are the weaknesses?
- Is it adequate? Why or why not?