Strategic human resource strategies should be closely aligned to the organization’s overall business strategy.
- Analyze tools and/or metrics that a leader or manager should use to ensure that they are aligned and working together.
- Evaluate leadership strategies that could be employed to foster a positive culture.
A positive organizational culture emphasizes group vitality and growth by helping employees learn and grow in their jobs and careers.
- Determine specific strategies you would employ as a company leader to achieve a positive, cohesive workplace culture?
- Describe how humility and respect can be applied to a leader’s skill set.
- Assess factors that contribute to organizational culture and which are the most powerful.
- Analyze possible outcomes of an ineffective or negative organizational culture.