Reflect on course NU 626 Role of a nurse practitioner
- Analyze nursing history to expand thinking and provide a sense of professional heritage and identity.
- Understand other health professions’ scopes of practice to maximize contributions within the healthcare team.
- Use leadership skills to teach, coach, and mentor other members of the healthcare team.
- Articulate a personal philosophy and framework acknowledging professional and accrediting agency competencies relating to the role and scope of practice of the advanced practice nurse.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.
Tracy, M. & O’Grady, E. (2019). Hamric and Hanson’s Advanced Practice Nursing: An Integrative Approach. (6th ed.).