- Click and read the Case Study below and post answers.
- Answers must:
- Be 100 words or more
- Use the stand English grammar and spelling
- References are cited (if necessary)
- APA Format
Global Public Health Nursing: Population Health Around the Globe
Community health nurses work with populations that vary from country to country, and to serve them appropriately requires an understanding of the ways in which the context in which they are located interacts with their health status and health histories. Student nurses are spending a month in Africa reviewing global health and international community health nursing.
- The student nurses are required to examine the population in Africa to assess the kinds of health conditions the population experiences. What is the context and framework for delivering community-based nursing within the context of international community health nursing?
- The student nurses are examining the population to assess the kinds of health conditions the African population experience. The international community health nurses suggest using the three eras and the three P’s as helpful guides in this assessment. What are the three eras and the three P’s that the student nurses need to consider?
- What major international, national, regional, and local organizational structures and organizations affect the ways in which community health nursing is practiced?