Conduct research to determine the number of fires by occupancy.
- Identify the steps in public fire education planning.
- Outline the codes required for fire safety in those buildings in your area.
- State the number of violations or fires in similar occupancies.
- Explain the behaviors of people during fires that researchers have discovered.
- Explain the cost of noncompliance in fires, both economic and social.
- Outline a proposed public education initiative to educate the business owners and political leaders on how to prevent and maintain fire safety in the area. Ensure that you identify methods to measure the effectiveness of fire and life safety and public education programs.
- Explain to the stakeholder the importance of instilling a positive fire reaction.