General Instructions: For this task you will make essay
The opening paragraph is introductory. In this a minimum off five sentences referring to each question.
1. What is public speaking?
2. What is didactics
3. What is rhetoric?
4. Explain the concepts establishing the differences between them.
5. How did this literary genre originate?
6. What are the features that distinguish the genre of oratory?
7. What are the types of oratory that exist?
8. What characteristics should a good speaker have?
9. Reflect on and highlight the importance of mastering the art of speaking in
public in the professional sphere.
III. Conclusion or closing: In this part, the key ideas are underlined without including new information and it is finished in a creative way that causes an impact on the audience and causes them to remember you.
1. Summary of the main ideas that were established in the speech.
2. A proposal or solution to the issue that has been raised is presented, supported by objective arguments.
3. It ends with some forceful phrase, quote or call to action.