1. Why does it take so long for an industry to change their practices and policies regarding people who are different?
2. What roles do the media and social media, such as Twitter, blogs, and Facebook, play in acceptance or rejection of social identity groups?
3. What role did employee resource groups play in the construction industry and its growing acceptance of the LGBTQ community? What are the pros and cons of employee resource groups?
4. What actions related to diversity and inclusion (positive or negative) would make you support or stop shopping at a particular company?
5. How does this case relate to the business case for diversity and the videos on social identity?
6. What recommendations would you give to leaders in the construction industry regarding diversity and inclusion management, especially with the Supreme Court ruling that federal laws that prohibit discrimination bases on sex must include LGBT people?