1. How was justice applied during the colonial period? How did this apply to Rizal?
2. What was the solution of the Spanish government to criminals who were seen as a threat to
3. How was Rizal treated as an exile in Dapitan?
4.What is the influence of the Church on the arrest of Rizal in 1896?
5. Why was Rizal subjected to a military trial?
1. Why should Rizal be executed? Did the prosecution err in its decision to execute Rizal?
2. What would you do on your last day on earth?
3. Why should Rizal retract his beliefs when it was the Church who was partially responsible for his